From 11 September (Fri), Tai Kwun is pleased to be able to re-open most of the facilities for the public to enjoy the heritage and arts experiences in line with the current restrictions under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance. Our facilities, exhibitions, events and performance spaces and our tenants are open with capacity restrictions aligned to the current statutory operating requirements. Tai Kwun guided tours and public workshops remain suspended until further notice. We would also ensure that visitors are not gathered in groups of more than 4 people. You are encouraged to check for specific updates on our website before visiting Tai Kwun.
Opening hours for venues:
- Tai Kwun*: 10am-11pm
- Visitor Centre - Visitor Services: 10am-8pm
- Heritage Storytelling Spaces: 11am-8pm
- JC Contemporary^: Mon: Closed; Tue to Sun: 11am-7pm
- Pottinger Gate (Hollywood Road): Exit Only
* Temperature scanning and facemasks are mandatory for all admitted visitors. Eating and drinking in public areas is temporarily not allowed.
^ Contact registration is required for all visitors.
Please click HERE for the latest arrangement of individual restaurants and shops.