In response to the latest regulations made under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance by the Government, Tai Kwun is open with very limited services and access. All exhibitions, guided tours, performances, events and workshops will be suspended. Retail and restaurants premises will be open individually. Admission of groups with more than two people will not be allowed. These measures will remain in place until 11 August 2020. You are encouraged to check updates on this website before visiting Tai Kwun. Please click HERE for the latest arrangement of individual restaurants and shops.
Opening hours of venues:
- Tai Kwun Gates: 10am-8pm
- Footbridge Gate & Old Bailey Gate: 10am-midnight (Access between the footbridge connecting the Mid-Levels Escalator and Old Bailey Street via Tai Kwun or takeaway pick-ups after 8pm only)
- Visitor Centre: Closed (Service hotline remains in service)
- Parade Ground, Prison Yard, Lower E Hall: Closed
- JC Contemporary: Closed
- JC Cube: Closed
- Heritage Storytelling Spaces: Closed
- Loading Bay Gate: 24 hours
These arrangements may change from time to time.