In response to the latest regulations made under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance by the Government, Tai Kwun is open with very limited services and access starting 2 December 2020. All exhibitions, guided tours, performances, events and workshops will be suspended until further notice. Retail and restaurants will be open individually. Visitors cannot gather in groups of more than two. These measures will remain in place until 3 February 2021. You are encouraged to check updates on our website before visiting Tai Kwun. Please click HERE for the latest arrangement of individual restaurants and shops.
Opening hours of venues:
- Tai Kwun Gates*: 10am-10pm
- Visitor Centre: 10am-8pm
- Parade Ground, Prison Yard, Laundry Steps, Lower E Hall: Closed
- JC Contemporary: Closed
- JC Cube: Closed
- Heritage Storytelling Spaces: Closed
- Loading Bay Gate: 24 hours
* Temperature scanning and facemasks are mandatory for all admitted visitors. Eating and drinking in public
These arrangements may change from time to time.