From Central to Kai Tak, via To Kwa Wan, San Po Kong and Ngau Tau Kok;
3 seats, 21:00, pm if interested.
Amid the intensified situation of Four strangers’ lives intertwined on a hitchhike ride from Central to East Kowloon. As the car pass by landmarks of the city, collective memories arise — when was the last time you took a good look at our city, our home?
Last Ride, Fresh Eyes is an immersive and interactive online performance. Audience makes decisions for passengers by voting as they follow the characters on the ride and get to control how the story goes. To enhance the experience, the audience can also choose which viewpoint of the character they would like to watch the show with. By witnessing the stories of these four Hongkongers in real time, audience will experience together how they overcome their struggles with their perseverance in the face of the pandemic.
Creative and Production Team
Chan Nga Wun Joann, Lau Yee Lee Cecilia, Ma Hiu Ying Cherry, Mok Kok Pong Michael, Yeung Tsz Hing Richelia, Yip Man Lai Eva
Promotional Partner: Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
- The programme is conducted in Cantonese
- Recommended for ages 16 and above
- The performance will be conducted via Zoom, participants may need to download and install the required software and bear the risk
- Latecomers may not be admitted
- Programmes are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- The events will adhere to the latest health and safety regulations and enforce social distancing measures