Get to know Tai Kwun in a 45-minute heritage guided tour. You will discover the historical significance of this unique heritage site. The tour serves as an introduction to your exploration around Tai Kwun’s Heritage Storytelling Spaces and other heritage offerings.
Free admission | Please register at Tai Kwun Website / App*
|Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri
||11:15am (C) & 2pm (C)
||11:15am (C) & 2pm (E)
||11:15am (C), 2pm (E) & 4pm (C)
||11:15am (C), 2pm (C) & 4pm (C)
C = Cantonese Sessions
E = English Sessions
*Notes on Tai Kwun Guided Tours
- By application for and/or participation in the guided tour, you are deemed to have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- Each guided tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Each applicant can reserve a maximum of two places.
- Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission and guided tour registration on the date of visit.
- Please arrive at the assembly point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained.
- As there are quite a few steps, steep slopes and outdoor areas along the route, we recommend visitors to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and to bring along umbrellas or raincoats. Please do not bring along bulky items.
- If there are too many visitors, we will arrange for admission according to the building capacity.
- To protect the privacy of docents and other participants, unauthorised photography, video and audio recording are not encouraged during Tai Kwun Guided Tours.
- The guided tour will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted or the Red/Black Rainstorm Signal is issued within 3 hours before the guided tour begins. For instance, if the Typhoon Signal No.3 is hoisted at 8:15am, the guided tour at 11:15am will be cancelled.
- Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- According to the Bye-laws, all persons who enter Tai Kwun will be deemed to have granted its approval to Tai Kwun undertaking the following activities without making any payment or notification to any such persons:
a) taking photographs, making a video or cinematograph recording and/or using any sound or image recording equipment at any place within Tai Kwun; and
b) reproducing the image and/or voice of any person who enters Tai Kwun and using the same for any purposes as Tai Kwun shall think fit.